The Redmond Trip Resource & Incentive Program
(R-TRIP) is a uniquely Redmond program that provides commute resources and rewards for choosing alternatives to driving alone.
Redmond Employees & Residents can:
- Earn a $50 incentive for biking, walking, carpooling, vanpooling or taking the bus
- Learn about commute options to driving alone
- Win prizes in monthly drawings
- Track their commutes online
- Calculate their environmental impact
- Find ride matches for carpools and vanpools
- Locate bus routes and schedules
- Apply for vanpool subsidies
- Try the bus for free
Redmond Employers can:
- Provide employees with free commute benefits through R-TRIP
- Get financial assistance through employer
- Use online tools to administer a commute program including personalized messages, running promotions, calculating the program’s success and rewarding employees
Visit GOrtrip.com to learn more.
Cycling Recognized in Redmond
Cascade Bicycle Club has created a biking scorecard of suburban cities in the Puget Sound region, and...
Tour de Redmond a Success
On September 15th, winners of the Greater Redmond Transportation Management Association’s 2010 Tour de Redmond were recognized for...
Returns this Fall
Can you use some extra cash? The Wheel Options fall campaign will give away $2,500 cash as the grand prize! Participate in Wheel Options by choosing to...
Watch this new Think Redmond video for a few great ideas on businesses you’ll find in Redmond. And why not go local? Have you ever thought about the impacts of driving out of town to purchase goods in another city?
Reasons to Think Redmond, go local and be local:
- Support Redmond’s local economy
- Nurture community pride
- Help the environment
- Re-invest in Redmond
- Create and sustain local jobs
- Strengthen local non-profits
- Have more choices
To participate in Think Redmond visit www.ThinkRedmond.com or contact the Greater Redmond Chamber of Commerce at 425-885-4014.