- Learn about your commute options – bike, walk, bus, carpool, vanpool, telework, compressed work week
- Earn $50 after logging your first 50 commutes
- Participate in monthly drawings for a chance to win great prizes
- Get paid $300 to vanpool
- Try the bus for free for one-month
- Find a ridematch for carpooling and vanpooling
- Calculate your environmental impact
- Locate bus routes and schedules
Download the NEW Redmond Bicycling Guide and Transit Map or pick up your copy in Redmond City Hall or the Old Redmond Schoolhouse Community Center.
Check-out the R-TRIP brochure for an overview of the program. For copies of the brochure contact Jill Smith at email@example.com.
of the R-TRIP drawing!
Each winner completed a minimum of 10 alternative commutes and received a $25 Redmond restaurant gift card. Nice Job!
Each winner completed a minimum of 8 bike commutes during May’s Bike-to-Work Month and received a $50 REI gift card. Way to roll! SEE THE LIST OF WINNERS
| R-TRIP Customer
Contact: LaNaya Myers
| R-TRIP Employer Services
Contact: Jill Smith
| R-TRIP Office
Fax: 425-556-4242 (Attn: R-TRIP)
Mailing: PO Box 97010, MS: 4SPL,
Redmond, WA 98073-9710
Have you ever sat for a long time, waiting for the light to change while on your bicycle? In the following clip, we show you how a bicyclist can speed up their trip by triggering a green light at a traffic signal.
If you live in Redmond, saddle up for this summer’s “R-TRIP Roundup…Let’s share the Ride!” The campaign, which is designed to motivate residents to think about their errands in a different way, will launch at Redmond Derby Days Summer Festival on Saturday, July 11. Prizes include $100 American Express Gift Cards and lots of goodies for the kids. Visit the R-TRIP booth at Derby Days or find it all at GOrtrip.com after July 11.
Have you circled the block trying to find that elusive parking space in downtown Redmond? As the downtown continues to evolve as a vibrant urban center with shop, live, work and play opportunities, the demand for a finite amount of on-street parking will continue to be high. To help increase access to Downtown, weekday on-street parking will see several changes this fall.
Beginning in September, parking time limits will be actively enforced in the area of Downtown shown in the map below (bounded roughly by NE 90th St., Cleveland St., 164th Ave. NE, and the Sammamish River). Portions of the downtown on-street parking will also be signed to allow extended parking by permit (monthly and annual parking permits will be available for purchase beginning in August). Areas where extended off-street parking is allowed are also being evaluated.
For more information about Downtown parking, contact Gloria Newby, Parking Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-556-2433.
The Commuter Challenge Diamond Awards honor King County businesses and their employees for outstanding efforts in reducing employee commute trips. The award winning companies and individuals go “above and beyond” in providing commute reduction programs to their employees. Redmond was well represented at the awards breakfast on May 15 when Microsoft accepted the Diamond Ring for Outstanding Leadership and Soroya Cottrell of Physio-Control was honored with the Diamond Award for Employer Transportation Coordinator (ETC) Leadership. Congratulations Microsoft and Soroya and thank you for your contribution to the Redmond community!
If you work in downtown Redmond or along Willows Road, we’ve got a deal for you. R-TRIP is running a summer promotion to downtown and Willows employers and the incentives are abundant. Consider using alternative commutes and…
- Get a FREE 3-MONTH bus pass! Fill out the Downtown/Willows transit subsidy application and a bus pass will be mailed to you by the first day of the following month.
- We provide the prizes! Downtown and Willows employers who start a commute alternatives program are eligible for FREE PRIZES. R-TRIP will provide valuable prizes for your company’s program in the form of $10 coffee cards and restaurant gift cards.
- Invite R-TRIP staff to your next staff meeting and we’ll tell your employees about the free resources and incentives R-TRIP offers for choosing alternatives to driving alone. We’ll even bring snacks and door prizes.